[NatureNS] Nova Scotia Bird Society Field Trip Saturday, Dec. 1

To: Publicity.Notices@SXT-SM-1.UCIS.Dal.Ca
From: Patrick Kelly <patrick.kelly@dal.ca>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:48:31 -0400

--Apple-Mail-56-107863499

Saturday 01 Dec 2007 =96 Metro =93Hot Spot=94 Birding
Leader: Terry Paquet 452-3622 E-mail: terrypaquet@hotmail.com

Meet at 8:00 a.m. at Sullivans Pond and dress warmly.  We will check=20
local sites for rarities and unusual birds as a prelude to the=20
Christmas Bird Counts.  Great way to start your winter list!  Storm=20
date: Sun 02 December.

Members of the public are welcome. More information about the society,=20=

including upcoming meetings and field trips can be found at=20
http://nsbs.chebucto.org

Patrick Kelly
RR#2  159 Town Road
Falmouth NS  B0P 1L0
Canada=

--Apple-Mail-56-107863499

<bold>Saturday 01 Dec 2007 =96 Metro =93Hot Spot=94 Birding</bold>

Leader: Terry Paquet 452-3622 E-mail:
<underline>terrypaquet@hotmail.com</underline>

Meet at 8:00 a.m. at Sullivans Pond and dress warmly.  We will check
local sites for rarities and unusual birds as a prelude to the
Christmas Bird Counts.  Great way to start your winter list!  Storm
date: Sun 02 December.

Members of the public are welcome. More information about the society,
including upcoming meetings and field trips can be found at
http://nsbs.chebucto.org

Patrick Kelly

RR#2  159 Town Road

Falmouth NS  B0P 1L0