[NatureNS] Raccoons and feeders

Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:59:15 -0400
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

For years we use to leave food for the racoons away from the house, (out by
compost pile) they left our feeders alone. If I forgot, they hit the
feeders. We hardly ever see the anymore although from time to time I hear
them. Lots of coyotes here, though.
Marg Millard White Point, Queens co.
http://margmillard.ca