[NatureNS] Re: Barrington Birds

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 19:32:27 -0300

Yesterday I started feeding the birds again. I had two bluejays  before I
had the seed out, about six eventually, and a half dozen chicadees. Today I
added two male purple finch and three females. There was also a red breasted
nuthatch with the chicadees. Finally the goldfinch started to come and I had
a half dozen of them. Not bad for the first day of feeding. I think we have
a lot of birds around just now and they seem to be hungry.

Roland.