[NatureNS] Bird Atlas project in the British Isles

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Patrick Kelly <patrick.kelly@dal.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 21:26:19 -0300

--Apple-Mail-246-43615061
	delsp=yes;
	format=flowed

Hello everyone:

Many of you are likely aware of the Maritime Breeding Birds Atlas:
www.mba-aom.ca/English/

I just received a posting on the Irish bird list, that a five-year
atlassing project (2007-2012) to track the winter AND breeding
distribution of birds in both Ireland and the UK is ready to start on
November 1st of this year.

http://www.bto.org/birdatlas/

Since some of you likely visit either of those two countries, I thought
that you might like to know in case you wanted to help out.

Pat

==
Patrick Kelly
Director of Computer Facilities
==
Faculty of Architecture and Planning
Dalhousie University
==
PO Box 1000 Stn Central                5410 Spring Garden Road
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 2X4           Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 2X4
Canada                                 Canada
==
Phone:(902) 494-3294    FAX:(902) 423-6672   E-mail:patrick.kelly@dal.ca
==

--Apple-Mail-246-43615061

[...]