[NS-RBA] Re: [NatureNS] Status of and finding the Barnacle

Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 12:04:57 -0300
From: iamclar@dal.ca
To: Richard Stern <rbstern@ns.sympatico.ca>
Cc: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca, NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com

&lt;br&gt;with decoys.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;So, finding the birds elsewhere, perhaps on relatively inaccessible fringes of&lt;br&gt;Cobequid Bay, may be a challenge. But the Barnacle Goose (and maybe the other&lt;br&gt;two species) is a highly prized lifer for those interested. Also, t
Hi Richard, et al.:

The Kingsport bird was the one I referred to, perhaps too too vaguely, as "in
the centre of the province in Nov. 1989."

Cheers, Ian