[NatureNS] Tar spots mar Norway maples -- The Advertiser (King's

Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:52:36 -0300
From: Phil & Maria Forman <phil.forman@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

My mother lives on Hillcrest Avenue in Bible Hill (just outside of
Truro). Her lovely maple on the front lawn was severly affected by "tar
spots". Now, we did rake up all the leaves last fall...could it have
perhaps come in the compost material I put around the base of the tree
to plant the hostas in??
Maria Forman
Debert