[NatureNS] W. King Birds, YB CUckoos,Clay-colored Sparrows I.

Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:09:58 -0300
From: iamclar@dal.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Tom:

I'm always evnvious of you up there at Eand's End!

The pale-rumped swallow (unless the rump was pure white) could be
either a Clif
Swallow of the Great Basin race or a SW Cave Swallow - the former with a pale
forehead and dark throat, and the latter with a dark forhead and pale throat
(and collar) like the one you had in fall 05.  Any other sightings of it?

Keep your eye open for first fall Lazuli Buntings among your Indigos -
mmay be a
tricky call.

Is there a recommended B & B in town for a two-day visit?

Best, Ian