[NatureNS] Cape Sable Field Trip NSBS outing

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 02:27:31 +0000

--_a6e8cca5-cc50-46ff-983a-0f15df327e40_

I posted earlier, but it apparently did not go through.  I cannot lead the =
trip tomorrow.  Work did not approve the vacation day and they would not gi=
ve me a definite until late this afternoon, even though I had the request i=
n for months.  Policy change on how it was to be submitted caused the confu=
sion and even though a supervisor approved it, it still got messed up.  Any=
how, my apologies to all and I'm disappointed.  Hopefully someone else will=
 take up the reins.
=20
James R. Hirtle
Dublin Shore
Get next generation emoticons
http://www.freemessengeremoticons.ca/=

--_a6e8cca5-cc50-46ff-983a-0f15df327e40_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
I posted earlier, but it apparently did not go through.&nbsp; I cannot lead=
 the trip tomorrow.&nbsp; Work did not approve the vacation day and they wo=
uld not give me a definite until late this afternoon, even though I had the=
 request in for months.&nbsp; Policy change on how it was to be submitted c=
aused the confusion and even though a supervisor approved it, it still got =
messed up.&nbsp; Anyhow, my apologies to all and I'm disappointed.&nbsp; Ho=
pefully someone else will take up the reins.<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
James R. Hirtle<BR>
Dublin Shore<BR><br /><hr />Be seen when you can't be heard! <a href=3D'htt=
p://www.freemessengeremoticons.ca/' target=3D'_new'>Discover how today!</a>=

--_a6e8cca5-cc50-46ff-983a-0f15df327e40_--