FW: [NatureNS] eagles on osprey nest

Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 16:43:16 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_Zsukh9aqyhFJkkmGDS/Z/g)

If eagles are going to take over an osprey nest, and they are well-known to
do so, it probably makes sense to get it done whenever they can (hopefully
not during an osprey's nesting), since the opportunity might not be present
when Spring comes.  I.e., another pair of eagles might have taken it over by
then.

Cheers from Jim in Wolfville