[NatureNS] Grand Pre report

From: "Luke DeCicco" <akswallow@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:38:25 -0800

Hey all,
Today I went out to Grand Pre in the afternoon during high tide.  Good
numbers of Semipalmated Sandpipers and Plovers, plus Least Sandpipers,
Sanderlings, a single Dunlin and 2 Red Knots.  I also had 2 adult Lesser
Black-backed Gulls in the fields and 5 Barn Swallows also over the fields.
This morning there was a single Least Flycatching in the botanicle gardens
at the Irving Center on the Acadia Campus.
Bird on,
Luke DeCicco
Acadia

Test your celebrity IQ.  Play Red Carpet Reveal and earn great prizes!
http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_hotmailtextlink2