[NatureNS] Re..A few pictures

From: "Jeannie" <jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 21:28:24 -0300

Hi,
I some how accidentally hit the send button before I could add a few words
with the pictures.Just wanted to let everyone know that the humming birds
are out in full force...there were 7 of them fighting to get a place at the
feeders....couldn't get them all together in one photo but did manage to get
four together.One got knocked to the deck in the scuffle....I picked it up
and took a couple of photos...after about a minute it took flight again,Also
had purple finch goldfinch,pine siskins,mourning doves,gray
jays,white-throated sparrows,red-breasted nuthatch,blue jays,downy
woodpecker,lots of squirrels and a snowshoe hare.
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2747456860025930195lvHaSX
Jeannie Shermerhorn,Port Hawkesbury

Cottage....Cape George,Cape Breton

jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca