[NatureNS] re ivy on buildings at Dal. and Acadia Universities -- Nova Scotian

Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 19:59:59 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Yes, the creepers on the walls at Dal. sound like the ones at Acadia Univ.,
where both Virginia Creeper and Boston Ivy (both are close relatives of each
other, but not of true Hedera ivy.  Both V. creeper and B. ivy are
gorgeously orange and red in the fall and then the leaves fall off until
spring.  Cheers from Jim in Wolfville