[NatureNS] "Foreign Plant Invading Little Albro Lake" in Dartmouth...

Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 11:00:45 -0300
From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi All,            Aug 4, 2007
    We all make mistakes but Journalists seem to make a career out doing
so. I expect the unrealistic deadlines of the profession is a major
reason; just not time to check. But being relatively uninformed no doubt
helps.

    A favourite passage that suggests almost no traction is "...a
snowfall of 30 centimeters (or at least 12 feet in Celsius)..." [Joel
Jacobson, Mar 11, 1993].

Yt, DW