[NatureNS] Yellow warbler nest? pictures

From: "Jeannie" <jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 06:11:09 -0300

Hi everyone,
Here are some photos taken by a friend of mine,Billy Cotton.He lives in
Sampsonville,Cape Breton where I was born and raised.These photos were taken
in a tree beside his house which you can view from the bedroom window.From
his description and the eggs I believe it to be a Yellow Warblers nest.The
young arrived yesterday! There are 3 young in the nest ,he doesn't know what
happened to the 4th egg.He is going to try get a photo of the mom and keep
me updated.
Jeannie
Jim,On the top right hand side of the webpage there are thumbnails that say
prev and next.Just click to see the other pics.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2618585500025930195paWKYE
Jeannie Shermerhorn,Port Hawkesbury

Cottage....Cape George,Cape Breton

jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca