[NatureNS] Monarch Butterfly report

From: <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 18:23:42 -0400

Hi there,
On Tuesday afternoon while eating lunch in my backyard I was delighted to see a Monarch Butterfly flitting about.  I think this is the first time I have seen one in my yard.

Donald Davis wrote me recently and said that he has been monitoring Monarch butterfly reports on NatureNS and forwarding them to Journey North(www.learner.org/jnorth), so he would appreciate it if others continue to report sightings in this forum.

Cheers,

Patricia L. Chalmers
Halifax