[NatureNS] Shorebirds at Three Fathom Harbour

Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 17:01:25 -0300
From: Susann Myers <myerss@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--Boundary_(ID_iMRMiRqOGIJ8+C9QQDuCNg)

Hi, Ulli.

Shorebird Cove is on the mainland, along the Three Fathom Harbour loop road.  It is not reached from Causeway Road, that leads to the Fishermen's Reserve.  Shorebird Cove is in front of my cottage, and is reached by a long driveway with a 2-pole gate across at the road - the only driveway with a pole-type gate.

If you have Blake's book, you can follow the directions he gives to "Smelly Cove" (!).  Folks have kindly agreed to rename it Shorebird Cove, since I found the other name offensive.  If I ever get to spend some time there, come by & say hello if you're down.

Thanks for the Willet count!

Cheers,
Susann