[NatureNS] weekend pictures

From: "Jeannie" <jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:06:24 -0300

Hi everyone,
What a  great surprise I got Friday when I arrived back at my cottage after
being home for my daughters graduation.I don't know if any of you remember
my photos of the cecropia caterpillar that started to cocoon last fall,well
she has emerged.Here are a few photos and also a pic of a moth that I don't
recognise ...rust with white spots. I have also posted a picture of what may
be a June bug...have a smaller photo of a June bug in the left hand corner
to compare.Can someone help with me with that.
Thank you,Jeannie
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2660829230025930195ZiegYC
Jeannie Shermerhorn,Port Hawkesbury

Cottage....Cape George,Cape Breton