[NatureNS] Fwd: Re: Northern Wheatear

Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:16:14 -0300
From: iamclar@dal.ca
To: NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com, naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

All:

Here's a clarification received this a.m. of breeding records f N. Wheatear in
NL.

Jim Cameron has just sent several photos taken yesterday of the N. Wheatear at
Taylors Head PP. It's a female, and it's still worth looking for a possible
nesting.

Does anyone know if the CSI bird this spring was a male or female?

Cheers, Ian McLaren

----- Forwarded message from jared_jjc@hotmail.com -----