[NatureNS] Fwd: Northern Wheatear

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:12:41 -0300
From: iamclar@dal.ca
To: NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com, naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: James Cameron <jim.cameron@ns.sympatico.ca>

This message is in MIME format.

--=_6hvtof6tc2o0

All:

This sighting should be followed up to look for possible nesting.  Although
there is a handful of June records (aone or two late June), wheatears are
expanding their range south and have nested on the Avalon Pen., NL, in recent
summers.  They can nest in crevices among boulders.  Look for bird(s) slipping
in and out of boulders along the shore.

Cheers, Ian McLaren

----- Forwarded message from jim.cameron@ns.sympatico.ca -----