[NatureNS] 60 Middleton swifts on June 15/07 at Middleton Reg. H.S.

Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 15:06:23 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,

Thanks, Claire and Joan, from all of us!
----------
From: Claire Diggins <claire_diggins@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 07:54:29 -0300
To: jimwolford@eastlink.ca
Subject: Middleton swifts

Hi Jim,
Joan Czapalay and I watched the swifts enter the chimney last night. We went
over at 8:35. First bird entered at 9:05. Between then and 9:30 there were
60 swifts who entered. We left at 9:35. Cheers, Claire

Windows Live Hotmail with drag and drop, you can easily move and organize
your mail in one simple step. Get it today!
www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA153