[NatureNS] Granite Falls, Shelburne River

From: "Heather Drope" <heather.drope@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:54:18 -0300

Yup woods will thinken out now, and be full of insects doing what they
should be doing..
We were in Wentworth, Cumberland Co of the weekend and the weather
was hot and sunny, no rain until Monday. Perfect weather. My sister who
is in Lake Molega phoned and said that is had been rain all day Sunday.
We often get great weather up there when Halifax is rain. Special country
it is. Coming home last night, all the rivers are high and the fields have
puddles in them. Everyone's well should be full now.
Noticed your cedar submission,, Great ! Heather.