FW: [NatureNS] Red Admiral

Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 01:29:48 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

A bunch of us Nature Nova Scotia field trippers today saw a single Red
Admiral that was not tattered but not fresh-looking either, rather faded in
its colours, at Bible Hill, along the Cobequid Trail system along the Salmon
River, about 2 km. east of the NS Agric. College campus.

Cheers from Jim in Wolfville -- other observers were Bob McDonald, Wayne
Neily, Doug Linzey, Jeannie Gibson Collins, Linda Hall, David and Janie
Hughes.