[NatureNS] FW: Headless muskrat

Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 20:02:44 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: Tom Herman <tom.herman@acadiau.ca>,

--Boundary_(ID_jfKnDCsBKsJardoYcQaACw)

Thanks for the report, Nancy.  I don't have a suggestion, but I will forwar=
it to NatureNS and to Tom Herman and Fred Scott for help.

Great horned owls come to mind as predators that often behead their victims=
,
which would certainly include muskrats.  Perhaps the owl was interrupted in
this process, but what became of the head?

 Cheers from Jim