[NatureNS] Latent Sandhill Crane Report

From: "James Hirtle" <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:04:45 +0000

I spoke with Lilian Fancy of Hebbville the other night and she asked about
the sandhill crane that was at Rhodes Corner and when it had left.  Lilian
is the person who reported the sandhill crane initially, when it was in the
field by the tower in Hebbville last Nov./Dec.  Anyhow, Lilian told me that
one day in late May a sandhill crane had been back in the field for one day
only.

James R. Hirtle
Dublin Shore

Upgrade to Windows Live Hotmail for free today!
www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA151