[NatureNS] Nova Scotia Birding Recommendations

From: "Richard Rehrig" <rrehrig@ptd.net>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 18:21:09 -0400

Hi All,

This is my first post to NatureNS, since subscribing several weeks ago, in
order to see what birds were being seen in Nova Scotia.    I have enjoyed
reading your reports of spring migrants.

My wife and I are trying to make hurried plans for our first visit to Nova
Scotia (we live in NE Pennsylvania, USA) from June 3 to approx June 17, 2007
and would greatly appreciate any suggestions on the best birding spots.

We are not looking for guided bird tours, simply suggestions of the best
regions to visit for the short time we have available to us.    If you are
interested in providing suggestions, please email us directly/offlist to
rrehrig@ptd.net

Thanks Rich