[NatureNS] Pink sands

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 15:28:35 -0300

Ihave seen red mud on the cove at the Sandhills beach a few years ago. Since
the beach was closed to clam digging, I thought perhaps it might be caused
by the red tide we were hearing so much about at that time. At any rate, my
guess about pink sands without even seeing them would be polution of some
kind.

Roland