[NatureNS] Re: Beetles

Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 15:36:57 -0300
To: NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Angus MacLean <angusmcl@ns.sympatico.ca>

At 11:08 AM 5/17/2007, Jim Wolford wrote:
>I know I'm inept, and apparently Chris had no trouble with these, but to me
>the first four urls gave me the same photo, and only the last one was
>different, the tiger beetle.  Help?  Cheers from Jim
>----------

Sorry, Jim, I don't know what's happened but here are the ones I intended:

Enlarged Image of (possibly) Poecilus l. lucublandus:
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=501442537&size=l&context=photostream

Smaller Image of (possibly) Poecilus l. lucublandus:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58321572@N00/501442537/in/photostream/

Image of Carabus nemoralis:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58321572@N00/501442653/in/photostream/

Another image of Carabus nemoralis:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58321572@N00/501408268/in/photostream/

Image of Dytiscus verticalis (dorsal view):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58321572@N00/501407922/in/photostream/

Image of Dytiscus verticalis (underside view):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58321572@N00/501442401/in/photostream/

Image of (possibly) Cicindela l. longilabris:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58321572@N00/501442071/in/photostream/

For quicker viewing click on the "Beetles Set" (to the right), then
click on browse. All the photos in that set are now shown. Click on
any one to view. To view a larger sized image, click on "see
additional sizes" (also on the right). Then you can select larger
sized images (note: some may be too large for your monitor depending
on the resolution you have selected e.g.  800 x600, 1024 x 768. The
latter is best for viewing larger sizes.

Angus