[NatureNS] Spectacle Lake birds

From: "Michael King" <mikenjenn1@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:45:34 -0300

First I would like to say sorry I do not remember getting anything from
you.Spectacle lake trail is in Burnside.If you drive up Burnside Dr.take a
right on Wright Ave. and another right on Garland Ave.you will come to a
dead end,park your car and enjoy.the trail seems to have less people at
10:00-12:00.after that the workers in the area seem to walk there for their
lunch.both sides of the trail and down towards the lake seem to be the best
spots,
GO BIRDING
Mike

>From: "Elizabeth Doull" <edoull@ns.sympatico.ca>
>To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
>Subject: Re: [NatureNS] Spectacle Lake birds
>Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:23:20 -0300
>
>Hi Mike
>
>I am curious about the Spectable Lake trail.  Where is it exactly located?
>I had to send this to you via NatureNS because I never got any replies from
>you?
>
>Thanks. Liz

Windows Live Hotmail with drag and drop, you can easily move and organize
your mail in one simple step. Get it today!
www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA153