[NatureNS] ravens attack rcmp cars in berwick

From: "Andy Moir/Chris Callaghan" <andyandchris@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 16:38:39 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C79258.7F975530

I heard an interview on Maritime Noon today (CBC radio) about some =
ravens attacking the windshield wipers of two RCMP vehicles.  From what =
I could make out, this happened several times.  They also removed the =
rubber from windshield wipers of other cars parked in the lot.  The RCMP =
officer said they were getting reports of other cars being assaulted at =
a nearby mall.  The officers are now wrapping their windshield wipers =
with a blanket when they are not using the vehicles.
Costa (the host of the program) said he'd heard of a similar incident =
once before, in New Brunswick.
Andy Moir
Freeport
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C79258.7F975530

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I heard an interview on Maritime Noon =
today (CBC=20
radio) about some ravens attacking the windshield wipers of two RCMP=20
vehicles.&nbsp; From what I could make out, this happened several =
times.&nbsp;=20
They also removed the rubber from windshield wipers of other cars parked =
in the=20
lot.&nbsp; The RCMP officer said they were getting reports of other cars =
being=20
assaulted at a nearby mall.&nbsp; The officers are now wrapping their =
windshield=20
wipers with a blanket when they are not using the vehicles.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Costa (the host of the program) said =
he'd heard of=20
a similar incident once before, in New Brunswick.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Andy Moir</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Freeport</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C79258.7F975530--