[NatureNS] Swallows

Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:38:10 -0300
From: David Johnston <dwj.jem@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--------------050008030602050404080302

David McCorquodale and I spent yesterday morning (April 24) and the
previous evening birding in the Port Hawkesbury area. We saw Tree
Swallows in several locations as well as seeing some the previous
evening where they were obviously feeding over a small lake. Also heard
Am. Woodcock and Saw-whet Owls at dusk. Lots of  Wood Frogs and Spring
Peepers.
Yesterday we also saw, among other birds,  Yellow-rumped Warbler and
Ruby-Crowned Kinglet and heard a Swamp Sparrow singing.
David Johnston,  Port Hawkesbury.

Mike McCall wrote:

> Has anyone seen swallows of any sort yet?
>
> Mike McCall
> Hall's Harbour

--------------050008030602050404080302

begin:vcard