[NatureNS] addendum on daphne in Wolfville

Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 01:46:49 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

April 24, 2007 - I should have checked the DAPHNE plants at the bottom of
Oak Ave. in Wolfville before predicting that they were not yet in bloom.
This afternoon they were glorious with their abundant pink blossoms,
actually more attractive than the planted ones at the Wolfville Waterfront
Park -- the latter are much more leafy than ³Jean Timpa¹s² more natural
plants.  To find them, walk about 100 metres beyond the end of the pavement
and look on the southern bank where a bunch of small white birch trees are.