[NatureNS] Ospreys finally back in goodly numbers in area

From: "James Hirtle" <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 23:43:13 +0000

There appears to have been a goodly influx of ospreys today in the area,
Lunenburg County, as I got reports from quite a few different locations.  It
is good to finally see them back here and in my mind a few weeks later then
I would expect to see them on the basis of my observations from other years.

James R. Hirtle
Dublin Shore

Add the Windows Live Messenger NHL Stats Agent to your buddy list and get
your stats fix instantly http://sports.sympatico.msn.ca/NHL/NHL_Stats_Agent