[NatureNS] Attention NS Bird Society Members!

Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:25:58 -0400 (EDT)
From: Suzanne Borkowski <suzanneborkowski@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

sternrichard@gmail.com&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;#

Hi Sharon;

I may have to have two categories.  It will depend on
how many responses I get.

A "yard" is simply the boundaries of your property.
In your case, you should be able to view the Belle
Isle Marsh from your "yard"!

A lot of people are fortunate enough to have
properties overlooking grasslands, ocean, lakes,
marshes, etc.  Some folks even have a city property
and a country lot.  I may have to have a City yard
list and a Country yard list; but for now, just keep
recording whatever you can see or hear from the edges
of your property using binoculars or even a scope.

Whether you win or not, I'm sure you'll have a lot of
fun trying!

Cheers;
Suzanne