CORRECTION [NatureNS] VENUS tonight and Very Good SPACE STATION Pass

From: Sherman Williams <sherm@glinx.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:44:30 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I always seem to make a blunder of some kind but this one is a little
bit significant, so, here is the scoop: in my Space Station-Venus
note I stated:
> Perhaps AN IDEAL TIME to do this would be shortly before the Space
> Station arrives, say about 9:10 to 9:18, the ISS comes into view
> just after that in approximately the same part of the sky(a little
> more around to the north

The blunder is in (a little more around to the north). It should be
(a little more around to the south). Venus is slightly north of west
at ISS pass time and the ISS comes into view above the WSW, heading
into the NNW so the space station more to the left of Venus and could
pass quite near in line with Venus. That would be neat to see.

Sorry,

Sherman