[NatureNS] Evening Grosbeaks?

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:47:43 -0300

I have always noticed when there was a flock of  evening grosbeaks around
there was also a couple of sharp shinned hawks.  It always seemed to me that
grosbeaks were their favourite food. I used to have large flocks of
grosbeaks but have not seen more than a couple of birds in the last few
years. Since they have declined in numbers so have the sharp shinned hawks.
I have not see any hawks this year.

Roland  (Barrington)