FW: [NatureNS] 34 Eagles etc. near Port Hawkesbury

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:53:21 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_QhyM+oyVI4gPkl83wd4XfA)

David, in order for such a concentration of scavenger/predators in one place
(?), there must be someone nearby who is providing them with dead animal
material, like Cyril Coldwell at Gaspereau started in the 1960s and partly
led to the concentration of bald eagles during winter in eastern King's
County.  Can you supply any more information re this site near Port
Hawkesbury?

Cheers from Jim in Wolfville