[NatureNS] Common Grackle

From: "James Hirtle" <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 16:32:51 +0000

This morning a common grackle arrived at the feeder, which likely is a newly
returned migrant as I have not seen one recently in the community.

Mid last week I had a report of 100 American Robins from a lady in
Middleton.  I'm not sure if they were returning migrants or birds recently
arrived from Newfoundland or Labrador.  Likely, at this point in the game
returning migrants.  Any other thoughts on this would be appreciated.

James R. Hirtle
Dublin Shore

RealLiveMoms: Share your experience with Real Live Moms just like you
http://www.reallivemoms.ca/