[NatureNS] Barn Owl Report on CBC Radio?

Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 21:27:03 -0400
From: "Richard Stern" <sternrichard@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi,

Barn Owls are generally silent, or give a variety of rather
non-specific hisses and screeches, which can sound like a lot of other
night creatures. Therefore I would think that unless someone is
extremely familiar with Barn Owl noises, it would be very hard to
count or ID one on sound alone.

Richard

--
Dr.Richard Stern,