[NatureNS] Brant Festival

From: "Fllag" <fllag@klis.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:58:06 -0400

Hello all,
I am on the organizing committee for this year's Lighthouse Coast Birding
Conference and Festival. This year's event begins with a two-day conference
at White Point Beach Resort on March 22nd and 23rd then moves to Shelburne
County for Saturday and Sunday, March 24th and 25th. For more information
please feel free to contact Jeanette Joudrey in Lunenburg for tour packages
and daily activities. jjoudrey@destinationsouthwestnova.com

Hope to see you there. It should be a lot of fun.

Fawne Atkinson