[NatureNS] Province purchases natural areas

Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:09:52 -0800 (PST)
From: Paul MacDonald <paulrita2001@yahoo.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Andy
Sorry my post didn't convey my meaning as I would have
wanted it to.
Certainly I didn't want to rub you the wrong way as I
seem to have done.
The point I wished to make is that a group getting
together raising thousand and thousands of dollars
will show government folk that the community is behind
them. Letters to the paper only indicate one or a few
at the most share the expressed view. Others may but
the fact isn't obvious.
Of course its a lot more work doing a supper and
rubber duck auction than writing a letter!
Sorry to have upset you. Maybe some Jim Beam would
help?
Paul

--- Andy Moir/Chris Callaghan
<andyandchris@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Some of write letters to the editor, and have also
> raised thousand and thousands of dollars for
> conservation.  The two aren't mutually exclusive.
> Neither one is holier than thou.
> Andy
> Freeport

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate