[NatureNS] Local environmental issues on Eastlink Cable

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Patrick Kelly <patrick.kelly@dal.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:58:36 -0400

--Apple-Mail-125-503588090
	delsp=yes;
	format=flowed

Hi everyone:

I just got the following note from Suzanne Borkowski, who is the
president of the Nova Scotia Bird Society. For those of you who are
wondering about the Avon Peninsula, I am quite sure this is the area
north of Windsor where Fundy Gypsum wants to expand west across Ferry
Road into the wooded central part of the peninsula. A google map image
of the area is at:

http://tinyurl.com/2z4owo

Pat

> My interview about the Bird Society will be aired tonight, Wednesday,
> Feb.21st on Eastlink Community Channel 10 at 8:00 p.m.
>
> It's called "The Straight Goods Enviro Show" with John Abati.  It's an
> hour long split up into four 15 minute segments.  Bob McDonald will be
> on first talking about the Northwest Trails Group - then it's me
> talking about the Bird Society - then it's Andy Horn and Karel Allard
> talking about the Breeding Bird Atlas - and finally two people I just
> met while there - Pam and Tony DiNicola (sp?) will be talking about
> the Avon Peninsula.
>
> Cheers;
> Suzanne

==
Patrick Kelly
Director of Computer Facilities
==
Faculty of Architecture and Planning
Dalhousie University
==
PO Box 1000 Stn Central                5410 Spring Garden Road
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 2X4           Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 2X4
Canada                                 Canada
==
Phone:(902) 494-3294    FAX:(902) 423-6672   E-mail:patrick.kelly@dal.ca
==

--Apple-Mail-125-503588090

Hi everyone:

I just got the following note from Suzanne Borkowski, who is the
president of the Nova Scotia Bird Society. For those of you who are
wondering about the Avon Peninsula, I am quite sure this is the area
north of Windsor where Fundy Gypsum wants to expand west across Ferry
Road into the wooded central part of the peninsula. A google map image
of the area is at:

Pat

<excerpt>

[...]

</fontfamily>