[NatureNS] male yellow-bellied sapsucker still in Avonport

From: "Marian Fulton & Art Harding" <fulton.harding@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 08:04:57 -0400

9 Alder Drive
Hantsport

Take exit 8 come into Hantsport

Turn left onto Holmes Hill at the first intersection (#1 HWY & Holmes
Hill/Main Street)

Turn right at the next street – Maple Avenue

Turn left at the next street – Alder Drive

Dark Pink house # 9

Just drive in the driveway and walk straight in past the house, the
sapsucker is usually at the feeders hanging above the deck out back.
Another favourite spot is the sunny side of the poplars along our
property line to the right; seems to especially like the biggest one,
third from the back.

Marian