[NatureNS] Pine Siskin

From: "Jeannie" <jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 09:51:58 -0400

I had a couple of pine siskins at the cottage this weekend along with,one
lone evening grosbeak, a large flock goldfinch,2 gray jays,mourning
doves,blue jays,black-capped chickadees,downy woodpecker.My daughter and I
walked to the shore and were standing on the bank (which is about20 feet
high) and a bald eagle flew right in front of us at eye level.....WOW you
don't realize how big they actually are until you get up close and personal
with them.Here are a couple of pics of pine siskin,grackle,evening grosbeak.
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2620134380025930195zupsNG
Jeannie Shermerhorn,Port Hawkesbury

Cottage....Cape George,Cape Breton

jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca