[NatureNS] new orchid book

From: "Heather Drope" <heather.drope@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:08:28 -0400
CC: animalhouse@hfx.eastlink.ca, whitey@eastlink.ca,

Knowing there are native orchid enthusiasts out there in our group I have
this news.
There is a new orchid book published, quite hot off the press. "Orchids on
the Rock' - The Wild Orchids of Newfoundland by Andrus and Maria
Voitk.
This is a full colour book of 96 pages showing 43 species and 4 varieties.
In my opinion the photographs and colour reproduction is quite
exceptional.
The book can be purchased from the Gros Morne Co-operating
Association. PO Box130, Rocky Harbour, NLA0K 4N0
Price is $12.95 plus 6% tax and $3. shipping.
I used a money order but you can do a phone order and use a credit
card. The phone number on the receipt is 709-458-3605
A direct quote from the inside cover states...'This manuscript was
prepared as a gift from the authors to the Gros Morne Co-operating
Association, with all proceeds from the sales supporting the association's
work with Parks   Canada'
Heather Drope   Nova Scotia Wild Flora Society