[NatureNS] Gulls and others, Dartmouth

Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:23:36 -0400
From: "Richard Stern" <sternrichard@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi,

I was in meetings in Dartmouth most of the day, but at the end I went
over to Bissett Lake for a few minutes and stood in the rain. There
were many Lesser Scaup, at least 1 Greater, a few Ring-necked Ducks,
and 2 Ruddy Ducks (+ Blacks and Mallards). I didn't see any passerines
there or Dorothea Drive.

Richard

--
Richard Stern,