[NatureNS] redwing

From: "Terry Crowell" <terrycrowell99@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 19:31:15 -0400

Jonnnie and myself went to see the redwing and thanks to
Liz and Fulton and the people who own the property we saw it..

We went to Bridgewater and Clyde helped us get the sandhill crane.

Terry Crowell

Enter the "Telus Mobility Xbox a Day" contest for your chance to WIN!  Telus
Mobility is giving away an Microsoft Xbox® 360 every day from November 20 to
December 31, 2006! Just download Windows Live (MSN) Messenger to your
IM-capable TELUS mobile phone, and you could be a winner!
http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/