[NatureNS] NSBS - Antigonish Coastal Waters

Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:38:15 -0500 (EST)
From: Suzanne Borkowski <suzanneborkowski@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: Randy Lauff <rlauff@stfx.ca>

Hi Everyone;

UNCLE RON HAS CHANGED THE NAME OF HIS COFFEE SHOP!!

The meeting place for the Antigonish trip is the same,
but it's now called the DRAGONFLY CAFE!!
 I understand the shop has had a new paint job as
well.  It's now a bright Terracotta RED.  Should be
pretty easy to spot!

See you on Sunday!

Cheers;
Suzanne