[NatureNS] Another vagrant hummer

Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 15:27:28 -0500 (EST)
From: Suzanne Borkowski <suzanneborkowski@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Eric, and everyone;

It should probably be mentioned that the first person
to see this Hummingbird and bring it to Fulton's
attention was Elizabeth Doull.

I met Liz on the path to the farm the day the
Townsend's was discovered by Fulton.  Neither of us
found the Townsend's that day, but she mentioned
seeing this unusual Hummer and had left a message for
Fulton asking him to check it out for her.  She
specifically mentioned the decurved bill.

It will be quite exciting if it turns out to be a
Black-chinned!  Congratulations, Liz!