[NatureNS] Kings Co. Ponds

From: "Ronald Arsenault" <ronga@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:50:24 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C70661.80A7E670

Hello Angus,

Yes, I agree, quite interesting....by its contrast with other areas in =
the Maritimes.   According to Al Smith, retired CWS biologist, the =
border region between NB & NS is the only area in the Maritimes with =
such a high Shoveller population. A flock a flock 80 (not a misprint) =
Shovellers, while at the high end, is not unexpected or unusual here at =
this time of year.

Ron

----- Original Message -----=20