[NatureNS] Monarch Material

From: "James Hirtle" <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Buckeey1@aol.com, naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 22:16:43 +0000

The Monarch material is great.  When they come this way to make it to Canada
I read somewheres that they can go through three generations before reaching
here.  This is something you might want to look into further.  Yes you would
have seen monarchs at Loon Landing.  We see most going through here Sept.
through Oct.  In fact on my outing to Summerville the other day we saw five
monarchs still about and a Red Admiral.  Both are very late.

Sincerely,

James

Say hello to the next generation of Search. Live Search – try it now.
http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-ca